Who we are
Our website address is: http://isecprep.com.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
On this site, the only analytics gathering service we use is Google Analytics, as explained in the Cookies section above.
Who We Share Your Data With
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
Any contact messages received through this website are also never used for marketing purposes or shared with any third parties.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How We Protect Your Data
We use your Personal Data for the purposes outlined below as well as in the relevant Product Notices on the following grounds:
On the basis of fulfilling our contract with you or entering into a contractwith you on your request, in order to:
- Create and manage your Account when needed to access communications and services;
- Verify your identity and entitlement to products or services, when you contact us or access our services;
- Update you on the status of your orders;
- Manage your subscriptions; and
Provide You With Technical and Customer Support
On the basis of your consent, in order to:
- Subscribe you to a newsletter, send product updates or technical alerts;
- Send you marketing communications and information on new products, services and assets;
- Communicate with you about, and manage your participation in contests, offers or promotions;
- Solicit your opinion or feedback, provide opportunities for you to test software; and
- Provide you with interest-based ads on sites other than our own.
On the basis of legal obligations, we are obligated to, for instance, keep records for tax purposes or answer
compelling orders and provide information to public authorities.
On the basis of our legitimate interest in the effective delivery of our products, services and communications to
you as well as to our other customers and partners, in order to:
- Communicate commercial promotions and provide quotes for our products and services;
- Research and implement product improvements and product updates;
- Evaluate and improve the performance and quality of our content, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customized experience when you visit our websites;
- Allow compatibility within our applications;
- Secure our systems and applications;
- Allow for the provisioning of services;
- Enforce our legal rights; and
- Share your data with partners for sales conversions and lead generation.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
Any act or omission that compromises the security, confidentiality, integrity or availability of Personal Data or the physical, technical, administrative or organizational safeguards that we or our third-party service providers put in place to protect it. The loss, or unauthorised access, disclosure or acquisition, of Personal Data is a Personal Data Breach.
What Third Parties We Receive Data From
We may receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information we receive from or about you. For example:
- Information from social media websites: When you interact with any isecprep page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or LinkedIn, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through our sites, we may collect the personal information available from that page or platform or that you make available to us on that page or account, including your social media account ID, username, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, and networks to which you belong, friends and connections and contact information.
- Information from publicly or commercially available sources: We may collect certain information about you the third parties, including business partners (such as advertising and joint marketing partners) data providers (such as information services and data licensors) and public sources (such as blogs, forums or social media platforms).
What Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling We Do With User Data
When a decision is made which is based solely on Automated Processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects or significantly affects an individual. The GDPR prohibits Automated Decision-Making (unless certain conditions are met) but not Automated Processing.
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements