Senior System Architect
This advanced course is intended to help System Architects further their knowledge of the Pega Platform and enhance their ability to implement Pega solutions efficiently.
The Senior System Architect is an advanced course designed to help application developers further their knowledge of application development on the Pega Platform.
Pega PCSSA Exam Summary:
- Full Name: Pega Certified Senior System Architect
- Code: PCSSA
- Exam Cost: USD 175
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 70%
- Format: Multiple Choice Questions
Pega Senior System Architect Syllabus Topics:
- Application Development (20%)
- Case Management (18%)
- Information Exchange (18%)
- User Interface (14%)
- Deployments (13%)
- Mobility (7%)
- Reporting (5%)
- Security (3%)
- Data Modeling (2%)
Preparation for the Pega Certified Senior System Architect Exam
This blueprint will encourage you to get success in not just Pega certification but also in any IT certification; all you require to do is pick the right resources for each section.
I mean, prefer the best online course for the Pega Certified Senior System Architect exam and pick the best book and Mock tests, and that is where this article will help you.
In this article, I will share your sources, which will assist you in passing the Pega Certified Senior System Architect exam with flying colors.
I like books to prepare for any certification. It means any book will quickly become out-dated concerning console, functions, and services.
Also known as practice tests or exam simulators, this is the single most valuable thing, which can be the difference in passing the exam or scoring well.
Mock tests have several benefits like:
- It trains you to solve problems in a limited amount of time, which is essential. I know many people who have just got 5 to 10 questions wrong because of time pressure.
- Practice tests also help you to strengthen and solidify your learning because when you answer the question, your mind works. It remembers and analyzes concepts to answer the question, which aids you in maintaining the idea longer and also know it better.
- Mock tests also help you to find out your preparation level. If you went on the ProcessExam.com for the practice test and found that you can only score 50%, then you not ready for the exam, and you need more study and practice. Furthermore, they also help you in your weak areas.
Tips for Pega Certification
- Passing marks for the Pega Certified Senior System Architect exam changes daily. It could be 70%, but you should always prepare for 85% to pass the exam in the very first attempt.
- The preparation time mostly depends on experience level. If you have some Pega experience under your belt, then 2-3 weeks of preparation is sufficient, but if you are a total newcomer to Pega than 4 to 6 weeks is a reasonable time.
- Since Pega is still evolving and there is a new feature coming up, it is essential to choose the course which is not most up-to-date, not just in terms of the Pega certification syllabus and curriculum.
- Also, with the Pega feature and how to do things in the best and latest way in Pega.
- Solve as many practice questions as possible. It is, by far, the most valuable tip from me.
- Since you are going to appear for an exam, where you need to solve questions in a limited time, you got to do practice to be able to read, learn, and solve those problems quickly.
- I know many people how have got 1o to 15 questions wrong just because of time pressure. Mock tests and practice questions also help to set your knowledge and highlight gaps in your learning. For example, you can use them to get your sound and weak areas and then cover them better before the real exam.
That’s all about how to pass the Pega Senior System Architect exam. Pega Certifications, particularly the Senior System Architect, one is significant. It not only provides you approval from the Pega but also prepares for your further work.