The 1Z0-888, MySQL Database Administrator certification is a professional level certification from Oracle. When thinking about a career with MySQL DBA certification, many companies look to MySQL Database Administrators with 1Z0-888 certification to increase performance, integrate their business, and manage business processes and data.
How to Earn a 1Z0-888, MySQL Database Administrator Certification?
There is no prerequisite to take the Oracle 1Z0-888 certification. A candidate only needs to pass the 1Z0-888 exam to become an Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator. The 1Z0-888 exam consists of 75 questions. The passing marks for the 1Z0-888 exam is 58%. The exam needs to be completed in 120 minutes.
A combination of Oracle training and hands-on experience gained via labs and field experience provides the best preparation for passing the 1Z0-888 exam.
Why Should You Earn a 1Z0-888 Certification?
With MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator, 1Z0-888 certification, a candidate can prove his ability to deliver performance and reliability to current and future employers. The 1Z0-888 certification gives you the scope to gain the required skills to scale database applications and integrate your business opportunities.
The MySQL certification for Database Administrators enables DBAs and other database professionals to maximize their organization’s investment in MySQL. The 1Z0-888 certification teaches to configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and recoveries, configure for high availability, and optimize query performances.
What Can You Learn from the Oracle MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator Certification?
After passing the 1Z0-888 exam you can-
- Configure and Install MySQL Server and client programs.
- Manage user accounts and secure your server.
- Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other issues.
- Identify the key components of the MySQL architecture.
- Configure and apply a variety of replication topologies.
- Backup and recover MySQL database.
What Are Some Responsibilities as a 1Z0-888 Database Administrator?
- You can provide MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations.
- You would ensure security, performance, and access to databases.
- Preparing documentation and specifications will be your work.
- You need to manage standard database methods, such as upgrade, backup, migration, etc.
- The job profile demands you to work with other team members and stakeholders
Some Qualities of 1Z0-888 MySQL Database Administrator:
As a certified professional, you should be efficient in managing the MySQL database. Some experience with the 5.7version is appreciated. You should know MySQL features and should be able to write and optimize MySQL statements. Knowledge of MySQL’s storage engines is appreciated.
Benefits of Oracle DBA certifications to Professional Employees:
- Improve credibility
- A better understanding of technology stack
- Improves customer service
- The certification enhances the skill of current role or future role
- Promotion prospects are high.
The demand for an OCP is very high in today’s marketplace. Once you become 1Z0-888 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), you gain expertise to prove your understanding of the full range of skills needed by Oracle professionals in your chosen job role.
The level of demand for oracle experts continues to grow with each new installation of Oracle technologies around the globe. An OCP certification raises your visibility and increases your access to the industry’s most challenging job roles. The need for professionals in the information technology IT industry is high and the competition for jobs is strong. Individuals should know that certifications make them attractive to employers. Employers always select prospective employees who have a solid foundation of skills needed for effective performance. The Oracle Certification Program helps the IT industry establish a standard of competence in crucial entry-level and professional job roles.