What Is the A00-240 Certification?
The A00-240 certification is suitable for SAS professionals who use SAS/STAT software to perform and interpret complex statistical data analysis operations. The successful A00-240 candidates are also experienced in variance analysis and linear and logistic regression. The A00-240 candidates can prepare inputs for predictive models and measure model performance well.
In simple words, SAP A00-240 certified statistical business analysts, use statistics to help their employers make better business decisions involving several responsibilities and duties.
What Is Your Goal as A Statistical Business Analyst A00-240?
The goal of statistical business analyst A00-240 is to identify trends. A retail business, for example, might employ a statistical business analyst A00-240 to find trends in structureless and semi-structured customer data that can be utilized to create a more positive customer experience and increase sales.
Statistical Business Analysts A00-240 generally involves some form of statistical tools, and the certification makes them skilled to use those statistical knowledge. There are several software packages to perform statistical data analysis. This software includes the Statistical Analysis System (SAS), Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), Stat soft, etc.
How to Pass the A00-240 Certification?
To become a SAS certified statistical business analyst A00-240, a candidate must go through the syllabus first.
The Syllabus of A00-240 Certification contains-
- ANOVA – 10%
- Linear Regression – 20%
- Logistic Regression – 25%
- Prepare Inputs for Predictive Model Performance – 20%
- Measure Model Performance – 25%
Completion of the syllabus and focusing more on the weighted topics is the key to your success. The 120 minutes long A00-240 exam costs 180 USD. The exam asks 60 questions and a candidate needs to score 68% marks to pass the exam.
Take the training related to the A00-240 Exam. SAS provides official training for the exam. Training makes your preparation easier.
Last but not the least, follow one reliable practice test for the A00-240 exam.
I am providing some sample questions for the A00-240 exam from the most reliable source:
Which statement is an assumption of logistic regression?
a) The sample size is greater than 100.
b) The errors are normally distributed.
c) The predictor variables are not correlated.
d) The logit is a linear function of the predictors.
The LOGISTIC methods will be used to perform a regression analysis on a data set with a total of 10,000 records. A single input variable contains 30% missing records.
How many total records will be used by PROC LOGISTIC for the regression analysis?
Note:- You can use calculator for this question
An analyst is screening for irrelevant variables by measuring the strength of association between each input and the target variable. The analyst is using Spearman correlation and Hoeffding’s D statistics in the CORR procedure.
What would likely cause some inputs to have a large Hoeffding and a near-zero Spearman statistic?
a) no association between the variables
b) linear association between the variables
c) monotonic association between the variables
d) nonmonotonic association between the variables
I hope the above sample questions will help you to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
What Are the Benefits A Company Gets from A00-240 Certified Person?
Statistical Business Analysts A00-240 Empowers Company to Make an Impact:
- Analyzing data offers an understanding of both the business and the industry in which it works. Statistical analysis ensures that a company is able to make decisions to grow more.
- More specifically, as an A00-240 certified statistical analyst, you will get clarity about the organization. If you already know, where the company stands in a particular niche or industry, you can plan effective strategies to make it’s ranking higher in the near future. As an A00-240 analyst, you will analyze the huge amount of data used by the company to make it competitive.
- Clear insight into each aspect of the business empowers easy and fast decision-making that yields positive results.
As A Statistical Business Analyst You Keep the Business Up-to-Date:
- A company needs constant change and growth to remain competitive in the modern marketplace. So, it is crucial that it stays informed on the latest industry trends and best methods.
- As a successful statistical business analyst A00-240, you provide the needed knowledge for companies to survive in today’s constantly changing business environment.
You Will Elevate Operational Inefficiencies:
As an A00-240 statistical analyst, you will make it possible for a company to pinpoint operational inefficiencies and how to face them accordingly.
You Will Empower Company to Forecast for Growth:
With your forecasting ability as a statistical business analyst A00-240, you will make the business more agile and prepared for possible risks. As a result, the business is able to make vital decisions with more confidence, knowing that it can handle the risks and adjust the consequences.
A00-240 Statistical Business Analysts Make Stronger Customer Relationship:
Business analysts give companies an insight into their customers’ behavior, needs, and pain points. They also make it possible for a company to understand the public opinion of its brand, follow the results of various marketing campaigns, and strategize how to create a better marketing strategy to nurture long and fruitful relationships with its customers.
Pass the A00-240 exam and make a career in SAS. Become a Statistical Business Analyst and help grow the business of any organization.