The large prospects in the field of virtualization require experts having constant awareness and skills. To implement virtualization sector with qualified specialists, Veeam introduced a Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) or Veeam certification in 2014.
This program is designed to help Veeam professionals distinguish themselves from other IT experts through their performance and by decreasing company costs.
Here are some things that you should know if you want to become a Veeam Certified Engineer:
What Is Veeam VMCE Certification?
VMCE is a new certification that certifies your understanding and knowledge to carry out a series of tasks using Veeam solutions. It validates your practical expertise to carefully design, configure, deploy, and manage Veeam products.
How to Become a Veeam Certified Engineer?
If you want to become a Veeam Certified Engineer and get a profession in virtualization, you require to undertake a Veeam training course and appear for the exam. The training program comprises the three-day instructor-led class conducted at Veeam approved training centers that prepare you for the exam.
The three-day seminar gives you complete training on the latest technology, key features and applications of Veeam in the virtual setting. You will then attend labs to follow useful case summaries. VMCE training classes are held in Veeam authorized centers such as VMexam.com so you can express yourself and begin providing for the exam. The training is available online as well as in-person to suit varying requirements of working professionals.
Regarding the Veeam Course:
The core instructor-led training is allowed by certified experts at authorized centers worldwide. You can see the features of the Veeam availability set and how they communicate with the necessary IT technologies.
The Veeam course comprises different modules that include the following topics:
- A general idea about Veeam solutions their fundamental features, support methods, retention policy, etc.
- Configuration and deployment of Veeam solutions.
- Carry out support, replication, data recovery, etc.
Who Should Take the VMCE Certification Program?
The VMCE program is designed having in mind the requirements of virtualization experts, system architects, backup admins, solution engineers, consultants and IT professionals who use Veeam products.
It is advised that you increase an excellent knowledge of virtualization, recovery, and backup principles before you take up the training program. The program can several certainly boost your virtualization career.
What Are the Advantages of Obtaining Veeam Certification?
The VMCE certification gives knowledge that is significantly needed for applying Veeam solutions. Veeam certified professionals can obtain the advantages available to the VMCE domain.
When you become Veeam Certified Engineer, you can:
- Categorize and solve virtualization issues efficiently;
- Get more functionality from Veeam solutions;
- Obtain the professional edge with the highest level of Veeam technological certification;
- Make use of the Veeam Certified Engineer badge publicly;
- Take direct access to phone support without making held in a queue which means you can openly access help for significant onsite problems.
- Gaining VMCE status earns you clear recognition in the IT industry. It opens up the opportunity to perform for advanced credentials such as VASP (Veeam Accredited Service Partner) if you now have a VMCA (Veeam Certified Architect) certification.
- You can proudly show your certification to other IT specialists to prove that you cleared the VMCE exam and complete your advancement toward virtualization technology.
How to Update Your VMCE Certification?
It is required that to maintain your Veeam certification as a valuable measure of your knowledge. This can be accomplished through Re-certification of your main Veeam solutions. As a VMCE, you can upgrade your certification within 120 days of the announcement by practicing up to the advanced course and clear the exam in association with to that course.
In case you fail to make the exam, you will be given the extra 90 days’ time to make a second attempt at making the full course and passing the final exam. However, if you still fail to upgrade, your certification will be terminated.