Passing the 1Z0-066 exam validates a candidate’s fluency and understanding of Oracle Data Guard concepts, configuration management, optimization and monitoring, disaster recovery, data protection, and HA. Earning the 1Z0-066 certification shows your commitment to continuing to advance your skills and knowledge with Oracle.
What Is the Level of the 1Z0-066 Certification?
The 1Z0-066 is an expert-level certification from Oracle. So any knowledge with OCA certification could work well.
Who Is the Target Audience for the 1Z0-066 Exam?
The 1Z0-066, Oracle Certified Expert-Oracle Database 12c, Data Guard Administrator certification is suitable for Database Administrators who are experienced in creating a physical and a logical standby database. The candidates use Oracle, active data guard, manage Oracle Net Services in a data guard environment, develop and monitor a data guard broker configuration, and configure data protection modes.
What Are the Exam Topics?
The 1Z0-066 exam deals with topics like-
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Performing Role Transitions
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Monitoring a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Oracle Data Guard Broker Basics
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Managing Oracle Net Services in a Data Guard Environment
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Oracle Data Guard Basics
How to Study for the 1Z0-066 Exam?
Get the Core of 1Z0-066 Syllabus In Grasp:
Find a good resource for covering the 1Z0-066 syllabus, be it coaching or online videos, books, or study material, and strengthen your syllabus knowledge. Understanding the syllabus topics is a must for further enhancing your Oracle Database 12c – Data Guard Administration career. Rather than mugging up something that you don’t understand, seek help and get the logic behind it. Take your time, don’t have the target of getting everything at once, take it slowly at the beginning, and then gradually you’ll pick up speed and will be able to cover the 1Z0-066 syllabus topics.
Stay Devoted with Your Preparation through 1Z0-066 Study Guide:
Being consistent helps a lot when preparing for the Oracle 1Z0-066 exam and any other exam. Select the most productive time for studying each day, whether at work or home, and follow your timetable religiously. If you want to assign 2 hours before your office or prefer to study once you return home or stay at home only, whatever is your scenario, the main focus is to maintain a 1Z0-066 study plan and study hours. A time gap of at least two months from registration to exam day could work really well.
Practicing Should Become Your Priority:
The 1Z0-066 practice tests will guide you if you are ready enough for the exam. In case you have not taken the registration, you can take more time to prepare. Try to score maximum marks in the time-based practice tests. Practice tests are time-based, so they offer you the time and scope to take the actual exam. The result sections are a guide to the areas you are lacking. Focus more on those areas and make the path to score more.
Join Oracle Training:
Take the help of Oracle training to clear your concepts. Join training at the beginning or end of your preparation.
What Is the Oracle Data Guard 12.1 Ensure?
- Oracle Data Guard assures high availability, disaster recovery for enterprise data, and data protection. Data Guard offers a comprehensive set of services that maintain, create, manage, and monitor one or more standby databases to allow the production of Oracle databases to disasters and data corruptions.
- Data Guard keeps these standby databases as copies of the production database. When the production database becomes unavailable because of a planned or unplanned outage, Data Guard can replace any standby database to the production role. The method is minimizing the downtime associated with the outage.
- Data Guard can be used with restoration, traditional backup, and cluster techniques to offer a high level of data protection and data availability.
- With Data Guard, DBAs can optionally improve production database performance by offloading resource-intensive backup and reporting operations to standby systems.
Becoming an Oracle certified expert with the 1Z0-066 exam proves a candidate’s knowledge about the subject topics and Oracle Database 12.1. Earning the badge moves your career forward, and you get more value from employers.