Cloud computing’s prevalence has increased rapidly and keeps on increasing. Both organizations and individuals have bought into the concept of cloud sharing of resources, and this has become the grounds for the increased need for cloud computing professionals. AZ-900 exam is just what makes you such an expert by getting you the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification. With this certification, your possibilities of receiving a job or getting your feet in this domain are redoubled.
This article covers the core details of AZ-900 and appropriate study resources and AZ-900 practice test. So, let’s dive into it and thoroughly understand how to obtain this covered Microsoft Certified – Azure Fundamentals certification.
Essential Information About Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam
AZ-900, being a fundamental level Microsoft exam, assesses your basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud services. It checks your understanding of cloud concepts, privacy, cloud security basics, Azure pricing, compliance, and trust. This Microsoft exam doesn’t serve as a requirement for any other higher-level Azure certification but can make a concrete base for learning advanced subjects.
AZ-900 Exam Details
There are four main objectives included in the exam AZ-900 syllabus. You have to show your knowledge of:
- Key cloud concepts (15–20%)
- Core Azure services (30–35%)
- Privacy, security, trust, and compliance (25–30%)
The exam consists of 40-60 questions and needs to be finished in 60 minutes. You need to obtain a score of 700 out of 1000 to pass this Microsoft exam.
Study Tips to Excel in AZ-900 on Your First Try
1. Begin with Official Training Courses
Enrolling in a training course first is a proper strategy as it will guide you through the AZ-900 exam syllabus topics in-depth, rather than casual ideas here and there. This doesn’t suggest that other resources aren’t significant— on the other hand, they can help you perceive some intricate concepts better. Microsoft itself offers self-paced and instructor-led training courses.
2. Learn from Books and Videos
You might recognize that some concepts in the course require extra explanation, especially if you are training without proper guidance. Luckily, there are many books on Amazon and plenty of YouTube videos to ease your preparation journey. But, consider the reviews and ratings when selecting additional preparation materials to learn from only authentic and updated information.
3. Evaluate Yourself through AZ-900 Practice Test
AZ-900 practice tests are compelling tools to help applicants understand the exam structure and type of questions. By taking them, you can understand the types of questions and get an idea of the expected AZ-900 exam question patterns that you can expect during your actual exam. It is suggested that you take a lot of practice questions before you sit for Microsoft AZ-900. Edusum.com provides many practice questions for your certification exam. The bundle comes with full-length questions and answers, and the students can also take them in a simulated exam environment.
Is the AZ-900 worth it?
This Microsoft certification exam is meant for people who do not hold any technical background, along with the tech-savvy professionals who would like to prove their technical skills. If you want to understand the fundamentals of Azure competently and want to find enhanced opportunities, you can go for the AZ-900 Exam.
To pass this Microsoft exam, you will need to qualify yourself for Azure Services, Core cloud Concepts, privacy compliance, master security, and Azure Support and Pricing knowledge.
This can be one of the best exams in the current market, where 80% of companies use the Azure platform to run their high-end business operations. You must know that there is always a need for experience.
With the growing popularity among banking, healthcare, education, and other sectors, having a certification can become valuable to validate your knowledge and get the proper designation. Therefore, with the AZ-900 Exam, you start putting the best foot forward.
The most important offering of the certification exam makes it evident to the candidates about the benefits they will get.
If you are heading out to get the job and get adequately paid, you can start with the AZ-900 Exam certification. This way, you will be able to exceed other applicants who are there for the same goal of passing and securing a meaningful certification and entering the field of Azure.
This represents Azure Fundamentals certification for IT professionals, which can help open the door to a broad spectrum of technology careers, particularly when paired with more specific development tracks. Some potential job positions include:
- Azure Systems Administrator — Azure sysadmins are accountable for configuring, installing, and managing Azure systems across the organization. They require comprehensive knowledge of troubleshooting and monitoring techniques to assure optimal cloud performance. Entry-level admins commonly make around $80,000 per year, while senior administrators make $125,000 or more.
- Azure Developer — Developers are liable for building, deploying, and testing apps in the Azure environment. They’re often at the forefront of cloud technology developments to help recognize and solve sprouting challenges by developing purpose-built apps. Earnings start at about $115,000 and can reach $175,000.
- Azure Solutions Architect — Architects are accountable for establishing the value of Azure deployments to users and creating adoption plans that deliver the most significance for Azure investments. This profile demands a mixture of technical and consulting skills, and salaries vary from $90,000 to $150,000, based on your specific role.
Once you have mastered all the AZ-900 syllabus topics and are confident that doing some AZ-900 practice tests perfectly, it’s time to ace the exam. With a keen follow-up on this manual, you’ll get your Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification fast. This certification will open you up to infinite chances and prospects in the cloud computing niche, so begin your studies now and enjoy the benefits drawn by this Microsoft certification!