Microsoft PL-400 Exam is a serious effort, and it is a fusion of testing and learning. Each stage aimed to sharpen your knowledge of Microsoft technologies and applications, together with giving you a solid grasp of what it demands to become a Microsoft Power Platform Developer. This post is entirely devoted to all you need to know about the Microsoft Power Platform Developer PL-400 exam.
Microsoft Power Platform Developer PL-400 Exam Details
- Number of questions: 40-60 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Time: 120 minutes
- Exam Language: English
Objectives Covered in Microsoft PL-400 Exam
- Create a technical design (10-15%)
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse (15-20%)
- Create and configure Power Apps (15-20%)
- Configure business process automation (5-10%)
- Extend the user experience (10-15%)
- Extend the platform (15-20%)
- Develop integrations (5-10%)
Are You an Ideal Candidate for Microsoft PL-400 Certification Exam?
Are you a developer accountable for securing, developing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Power Platform solutions? Do you execute components of the solution, like custom user experience, application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations? If so, this certification can help you establish and prove your skills.
Once you have passed the PL-400 exam, you will have confirmed skills in Power Apps (canvas, model, and portal), Common Data Service, and Power Virtual Agents. You’ll also be able to combine with and utilize Azure with Microsoft Power Platform.
Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400) Exam Preparation
For PL-400 exam preparation, you can find many websites providing study resources and tips to make your preparation journey smooth. Though you must evaluate the reliability of the exam information and its sources.
Here are some valuable tips for passing the PL-400 certification exam:
- Before anything else, don’t forget to schedule your exam at Pearson VUE.
- Make sure that you thoroughly understand the PL-400 exam objectives and structure of the exam.
- Create your study plan and the approach you will take to qualify for the exam.
- Make sure that you develop a realistic plan and follow it throughout the preparation time to boost your odds of passing the Microsoft PL-400 exam on the first try.
- Obtain a PL-400 study guide to get in-depth information about the exam concepts.
- Use the PL-400 practice tests from Edusum.com as your core way of learning.
- Actively participate in study groups and online communities. This will help you enclose yourself with people who are also preparing for the same exam.
- Make sure you finish studying all the exam objectives before a month of the scheduled exam to perform PL-400 practice tests and have enough time for revision.
- Have a good night’s sleep so that you feel fresh and energetic on exam day. You will find it simpler to remember many things when you are fresh.
Why Should You Take PL-400 Practice Test?
Microsoft PL-400 practice tests offer a road for exam applicants to receive clear and accurate information for the actual exam. They’re typically created so that the real picture of the exam can easily be clear to the certified professionals. One of the best parts of this productive study resource is its evaluation character. If you’re taking practice tests for the first time, you’ll need to comprehend that it’s the perfect decision.
Another advantage that comes as a result of attempting the PL-400 practice exam on Edusum.com is to become familiar with the exam question types. You will also identify on which topics you require further improvement. PL-400 practice test on the edusum website gives you the flexibility to use it anytime and anywhere.
Salary of A Power Platform Developer
The median salary of a power platform developer is $126,750 per year, and it is the average salary for a novice professional, which will ultimately boost with experience as time goes on. As per the records are stated, the expertise joining gets a salary of up to $138,450 per year. In this field, if you are joining the entry-level position without any experience, you will be obtaining a pay of $102,375, which is a good start. Thus, you can conclude that Power Platform Development is a stable career path for you to walk on.
So, you must make sure that your Microsoft certification counts as your evidence of skills. Many jobs are associated with the Power Platform, but it requires knowledge and qualifications. You have time to take up these opportunities and acquire Microsoft certifications, as they have a great weightage amongst leading organizations. Obtain your study materials and begin your preparation immediately!
With the rapid growth of IT, things may be getting complicated on the back-end but are getting more straightforward on the front side. More significance is being put on making it clear for business users. Presently, normal users can manage complex tasks without difficulty due to the more straightforward approach. Firstly low-code and now no-code application development has completely changed the application development method. Microsoft Power Platform is a bracket of powerful tools that allow business users to develop task-based business applications without experience.
Microsoft Power Platform certification portfolio provides practical career-oriented credentials. Microsoft Certified – Power Platform Developer Associate certification can provide an excellent start to those looking for a developer role in Microsoft Power Platform. You can achieve this rewarding certification with just one Microsoft Power Platform Developer PL-400 exam.