There are a lot of resources on the internet describing what materials to study. However, many of the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty exam reviews found online come back to the same thing; the ANS-C01 exam is complex, and you need practical experience to pass it. The next thing they say is that it is hard to get practical experience if advanced networking is not already your daily work.
This blog post will share all facts and How to Prepare for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty ANS-C01 exam. The reader will learn what to expect during the exam and how to prepare. The post is geared toward IT professionals who are seeking certification and looking for advice on their preparation to pass the exam.
The ANS-C01 exam validates networking expertise and shows the learner’s ability to implement AWS network services to meet performance, cost, and security requirements. After reading this blog post, you will learn all the best resources to help you prepare and practice for exams to help you have a good exam experience.
Who Should Take This ANS-C01 Exam?
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is intended for individuals who complete complicated networking tasks with five years of hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions.
Before you take this ANS-C01 exam, we suggest you have:
- Familiarity with the development of automation scripts and tools.
- Routing architectures including static and dynamic; multi-region solutions for a global enterprise; highly available connectivity solutions.
- Professional experience using AWS technology, security best practices, storage options and their underlying character models, and AWS networking nuances and how they connect to the integration of AWS services.
- Knowledge of CIDR and sub-netting; IPv6 transition challenges; and generic solutions for network security features, including AWS WAF, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, DDoS protection, and economic denial of service/sustainability.
- Knowledge of advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options.
What Does It Take to Earn This AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Certification?
To earn this certification, you will require to take and pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C01) exam. The exam features a blend of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple responses. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Exam Overview
- Cost: 300 USD.
- Length: 170 minutes to complete the exam.
- Level: Specialty.
- Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam.
- Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple responses.
- Your results for the ANS-C01 exam are reported as a scaled score of 100-1,000. The minimum passing score is 750.
Tips to Excel in AWS Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C01 Exam
Because perfect preparation leads to good outcomes, test preparation becomes crucial. A step-by-step guide to passing the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam is now available. In this part, you will learn where to start and how to prepare.
1. Get to Learn the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Exam Outline
AWS ANS-C01 Exam Blueprint is an excellent place to prepare for any IT certification exam. The official test guide is a perfect place to start, and it will be quite beneficial for you to understand the AWS ANS-C01 certification exam’s themes and subject areas.
2. Examine the Official AWS Learning Materials
Amazon gives many helpful study resources for the AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification exam. As a result, studying for your AWS certification should be your top priority.
You may find test details in the official handbook for the ANS-C01 exam. Test information, abilities, exam pattern, and blueprint are all included in this document.
3. View Videos on the Internet
To prepare for the test, think about watching online AWS ANS-C01 videos if you are a self-learner. You may enroll in an AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty online mock test after settling on the finest one. There are a plethora of free online videos. To help you better understand AWS networking, watch these videos.
4. Put Your Skills to the Test! Practice! Practice!
The more you practice, the better you will get. Once you have completed all of your planning, it is time to start practicing. To prepare for the AWS ANS-C01 exam, use sample questions and online answers. You may also use ANS-C01 practice questions to brush up on your skills. Using this tool will help you evaluate your exam-related readiness, and you will be able to determine your weak points and work on them.
In words of caution, this AWS exam is inline or difficult as its concepts are harder to keep up with. Despite the fact of difficulties, the resources are pretty helpful to cope with your learning path. Do not put your hopes upon one or two sources; make sure to use everything available.
We hope that this article and the opinions in this post were helpful.