ISC2 offers several certifications known as CISSP concentrations that rely upon the CISSP Certification. These are alternative certifications for ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professionals who want to enhance their subject matter proficiency. The CISSP Concentrations acknowledge your developing expertise in information security architecture, engineering, or management. The CISSP-ISSAP certification is the best option if you’re a chief security architect or analyst. As a CISSP-ISSAP, you demonstrate your expertise in designing, developing, and analyzing security solutions. You also excel at offering senior management risk-based guidance to satisfy organizational goals.
About CISSP-ISSAP Certification
The CISSP-ISSAP can be acquired after passing the certification exam:
- Certification Name: ISC2 Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- Number of Questions: 125 questions
- Question Type: Multiple choice
- Time Limit: 3 Hours
- Passing Score: 700 out of 1000 points
CISSP-ISSAP Exam Domains
- Architect for Governance, Compliance, and Risk Management
- Security Architecture Modeling
- Infrastructure Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Architect for Application Security
- Security Operations Architecture
How to Pass CISSP-ISSAP Exam On the First Attempt?
There are a lot of pointers on how to pass the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP certification exam. However, it is essential to ensure that you check out the trustworthiness of the information you obtain from different study resources. Let’s dive into the tips that you should follow to pass the exam.
- First of all, become familiar with the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP domains in detail.
- Schedule the exam well in advance; take at least three to four months for exam preparation.
- Design a practical study plan and follow it to boost your probability of passing the exam.
- Make sure you have the information you require for your ISSAP exam preparation.
- Visit the official ISC2 website and make the most out of all the available learning resources from the official website, such as Self-Paced Training, Official (ISC)² Guide to the CISSP-ISSAP CBK Textbook, and CISSP-ISSAP Study Group.
- Take up CISSP-ISSAP practice tests from the edusum website to gauge your level of preparation.
- Get in touch with people who are also studying for the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP certification exam. The best way to do this is to participate in online communities and study groups.
- Spread out your study plan over a while to avoid the last-minute hustle, which may hurt your performance.
- Make sure you get sufficient sleep every day as you prepare to take the exam. The night before the exam, you should go to bed early to get up feeling refreshed. When you are fresh, you will be able to remember many things.
Why Should You Work Hard to Pass ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP Certification Exam?
Below are the major reasons you should work hard to pass the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP certification exam.
1. Exclusive Network
Having an ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP certification makes you a member of the exclusive network of information security professionals. Being an ISC2 member, you will get entry to top industry conferences across the world, information security webinars, and much more. Moreover, you can acquire a subscription to ISC2’s members-only digital magazine.
You’ll also get entry to a Career Center with current job listings, peer networking, and idea sharing. Passing the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP exam will not only give you an approach to job listings but will give you a better prospect of getting a job also.
Besides being one of the leading certifications among Information Security Certifications, ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP represents a lucrative salary range. The average salary for an entry-level ISSAP certification holder is approximately $71,500.
3. Job Opportunities
Not only does having an ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP certification help to boost your salary, but lots of opportunities will be waiting for you if you are searching for a job. Job openings for Information Systems Security Architecture Professionals pay a higher average salary than those without certification. If this isn’t appealing enough to register for the ISSAP exam ASAP?
By earning the CISSP-ISSAP certification, you can prove that you have what it requires to successfully plan, carry out, and oversee a top-notch cybersecurity posture. Prepare from all available study materials comprehensively, take as many practice tests as possible, and avoid last-minute cramming. Make sure you study in a quiet environment. Have faith in your preparation and stay calm and composed when you take up the actual examination.