It doesn’t have significance if you’re from web scraping, software engineering, automation, data science, web development, or machine learning; you would understand that Python is one of the most applicable and essential languages in the programming industries. Achieving a Python Institute PCEP certification is your sure-shot key to leveraging this powerful programming language and a step to advancing your career and skill set.
Overview of PCEP Certification
To obtain PCEP certification, one needs to pass the Python Institute PCEP-30-02 exam. This PCEP certification exam is an Entry-Level professional Python Programmer exam that measures a candidate’s knowledge of fundamental coding related to the basics of Python Programming.
PCEP-30-02 – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Exam Details
The PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer exam consists of 30 multiple-choice, single-choice, drag-and-drop, and fill-in-the-blank questions along with Python 3.x., and that has to be completed within 40 minutes.
This Python Institute certification is designed to prove that the programmer is versed in areas of importance, such as Python programming language semantics, syntax, runtime environment, and universal computer programmings concepts—like containers, conditions, loops, and data types.
The PCEP Certification exam includes the following topics:
- Computer Programming and Python Fundamentals (18%)
- Control Flow – Conditional Blocks and Loops (29%)
- Data Collections – Tuples, Dictionaries, Lists, and Strings (25%)
- Functions and Exceptions (28%)
PCEP certification cost is $59 and is structured around the fundamentals of Python and the basic concepts of the programming language. A passing score of 70% is needed to pass the exam.
PCEP Certification Exam Preparation Plan for Accelerated Growth
Here is a 5-step preparation plan for you to develop and prepare for the PCEP certification exam quickly.
Step 1: Fix the target date of the PCEP Certification Exam
The first step in any exam preparation is deciding the targeted date of completion. So, it would benefit if you initiated by specifying a date when you want to sit for the Python Institute PCEP-30-02 exam with thorough preparation. So, register yourself for the exam. You should take at least two to three months to prepare for the exam. Thus, you can schedule the exam date from two to three months from the day you will start preparation. Within this preparation period, you have to devote specific time each day to exam prep.
Step 2: Make the Practical Study Plan
You could be very busy with your work. Finding the time to study is tough. Though, if you have already scheduled your exam, you should assign a fixed hour each day. You should give yourself at least to hours each day to prepare for the exam appropriately. If that is not probable, try to study for long hours on weekend. Preparing for a total of 7 to 9 hours weekly should also be sufficient. Despite that, you should take more than two months to sit for the exam.
You may have to take more than two months to sit for the exam eventually. It does not matter how much time you assign; you should create a study plan that covers every knowledge area of the PCEP certification exam.
Step 3: Attempt PCEP Practice Test
The best preparation step is to attempt a PCEP practice test to gauge your learning.
Practice tests help you to acquire the confidence to ace the Python Institute PCEP-30-02 exam. Taking the PCEP practice test is a smart step as it will make you knowledgeable about what to expect during the exam. You will also figure out your strong and weak areas to direct your further learning and improve your exam score.
Step 4: Do Revision
When you are studying for the PCEP certification exam, you ought to master a lot of things in a short span of time. As an outcome, it is apparent to forget information. The best way to remember everything you have studied is by revising the PCEP Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer exam concepts. You should also make notes throughout the exam preparation and revise them regularly.
Step 5: Ace the PCEP Certification Eexam With Complete Motivation
You have created a realistic study plan. You have given your best to PCEP Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer exam preparation your best shot for two months. Now it is time to have faith in your preparation and ace the exam confidently.
Significance of Earning a PCEP Certification
Python Institute PCEP certification draws lots of benefits.
Here are some of the significance that PCEP Certification holds:
- Makes Your Resume Attractive – You must know there is a big distinction between having knowledge of Python and being a PCEP Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer. Having a PCEP certification will help you add immense value to your resume. Thus, creating a better impression in front of hiring managers. Thus, it works as proof of your skills and expertise in Python Programming language.
- Increases Your Earning Potential – Presently, hiring managers are looking to employ professionals as it guarantees they are hiring a proficient programmer in Python. Python Institute Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer could guarantee better packages as it puts them ahead in the competitive job market and proves their talent.
- Get Brilliant Career Prospects -So, are you looking for a career transition? If yes, then earning PCEP certification is the smart move. Organizations are employing professionals who have expertise in Python. And becoming a Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer is the best option as it demonstrates that you have the requisite knowledge.
If you want to start a programmer career, then Python Institute Certification will be the best choice ever. The PCEP exam can be a hard nut to crack if you need to learn how to plan things. Take practice tests and prepare yourself to qualify for the Python Institute certification.