The PCDC or Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant version 8.4 certification is designed for professionals taking part in the design and development of a Pega Customer Decision Hub solution. The PCDC certification ensures that a candidate has the skills to apply the design principles of Decision Strategies, Next-Best-Action, and Predictive Analytics.
Good business decisions start with good decisioning strategies, but many businesses lack the systems and expertise to deploy effective decisioning systems. That is where Experience comes in.
Experienced decisioning consultants spend years of operational and industry experience with deep expertise in decision-management skills. The PCDC, Decisioning consultants work closely with clients to impart their decision-management insights while implementing Pega systems. This powerful combination of decision management expertise and best-in-class decisioning technology drives business process change to fuel an organization’s success.
Summary of the PCDC Exam:
The PCDC version 8.4 exam includes 60 multiple-choice, scenario, and drag/drop questions. A candidate gets 90 minutes to take the exam. A candidate should get 70% marks to pass the exam.
Who Could Benefit from the PCDC Certification?
The Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) career path is for professionals participating in designing and developing a Pega Decision Management or a Customer Decision Hub solution. The PCDC certification assures a candidate has the skills to apply design principles of Decision Strategies, Next-Best-Action, as well as Predictive Analytics.
What Are Some Job Roles of A Pega Certified PCDC?
- PCDC should carry out data collection and research to understand the organization.
- They conduct analysis.
- The PCDC should interview the client’s management team, other stakeholders, and employees.
- They should run focus groups and promote workshops.
- Make business proposals and presentations.
- The PCDC must identify problems and form hypotheses and solutions.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Use recommendations or solutions and assure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out, manage projects and programs, and manage those within the team, including analysts
- liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and make relevant decisions.
Let’s Look into the Job Role of a Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant in Detail:
- Another role of a decisioning consultant is similar to the information specialist who, through his or her knowledge, skill, and professional knowledge, is engaged as an internal or external consultant to implement special knowledge services. In general, the PCDC consultant initially gives information early to help meet the client’s immediate needs. Later the consultant may work as a catalyst and procedural helper to implement the recommendations made.
- Training individuals is one of the most important roles of a consultant. Consulting about innovations may need training and education within the client system so that the PCDC certification could be beneficial. The PCDC consultant may be a creator of learning, experienced, or a direct teacher, using the skills of a leader, designer, and evaluator of the learning methods.
- A decisioning consultant’s capacity to train and educate is very important, particularly when a specific learning process is mentioned in order for the client system to gain competence in certain areas. If the organization is not skilled in one-to-one relationships, interviewing, and on-the-job observation, the procedures, and forms of innovation will not work.
- The helper’s role in problem-solving involves collaborating with the client in all of the cognitive, perceptual, emotional, and action methods needed to solve a problem. While a problem is being clarified, the consultant helps to objectivity while stimulating ideas and interpretations. In addition, the consultant can help to separate and define the basic factors that cause a problem and perpetuate it, or that could be activated to solve it.
- In this PCDC role, the consultant checks alternative solutions to a problem sets criteria for evaluating each alternative, knowing its cause and effect relationships, determines the probable after-effects of each alternative, and links the client with internal and/or external resources that can offer additional help in solving the problem.
- The PCDC acts as a process counselor and his major focus are on the interpersonal and intergroup dynamics that affect the problem-solving methods. The decisioning consultant directly looks for people in action and conducts interviews with management personnel in order to get facts. The decisioning consultant must be able to diagnose who and what is restricting the organizational effectiveness and reporting these observations to the deserving person or persons in the organization.
- The role of the objective observer consists of a series of decisioning consultant activities directed at guiding the client toward some insights into growth, the discovery of more effective methods, a look at long-range change, and greater independence.
Read Also: Demonstrate Your In-Depth Knowledge and Proficiency with Pega Marketing Consultant
Pega certifications are highly valued in the business realm. Anybody can achieve high designations and career scopes depending on the certification he is choosing.