The Azure AZ-120 exam is one of the most sought-after exams among architects and engineers. The candidates require to own significant knowledge of the “SAP Landscape Certification” process. The exam blends Microsoft Azure with SAP so that candidates can broaden their knowledge on these domains.
Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Details
Microsoft AZ-120 certification is ideal for becoming a certified Azure SAP professional. The target audience for this Microsoft certification exam incorporates prospective architects and engineers with thorough knowledge concerning the SAP Landscape Certification procedures.
Furthermore, the applicants for the AZ-120 exam also have knowledge concerning the industry standards associated with the long-term operations of SAP solutions. Certified professionals have to make suggestions for services and make certain resource adjustments for attaining optimal resiliency, performance, scale, size, monitoring, and provisioning.
The essential requirements for the AZ-120 Microsoft Certified – Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification exam are as follows.
- Profound experience and understanding concerning SAP applications, SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver, S/4HANA, SAP BW, and OS Servers for SAP applications and databases.
- Extensive knowledge of ARM templates, Azure Portal, virtualization, disaster recovery design, cloud infrastructure, networking, storage structures, and high availability design.
- Applicants should expediently have an Azure Administrator or Azure Architect certification.
- Applicants should also desirably have SAP HANA and Linux certifications.
The objectives included in the AZ-120 certification exam are as follows:
- Migrate SAP Workloads to Azure (10-15%)
- Design an Azure solution to support SAP Workloads (20-25%)
- Build and deploy Azure for SAP Workloads (35-40%)
- Validate Azure infrastructure for SAP Workloads (10-15%)
- Operationalize Azure SAP architecture (10-15%)
How to Start Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Prep with the Help of AZ-120 Practice Tests?
So, you are almost inclined to sit for the Microsoft AZ-120 exam and pass. Still, you have to ensure that you have covered all the concepts featured in the exam objectives. Therefore, we find it sensible to share exam tips and few resources that will help you pass the exam with good colors. Let’s dig into tips and resources!
1. Become Familiar with the AZ-120 Exam Objectives
The exam objectives should always be your prime tool to guide throughout the complete preparation process. This is because they point out every point you must be well-versed in. It also teaches you the extent to which you should go throughout your preparation. As a result, you will be able to utilize your time by learning the topics or content which will possibly be evaluated in the exam.
2. Training course
This is the option that most applicants inevitably take when they are planning for Microsoft exams. The instructor-led training offered by the vendor undoubtedly comprises the complete curriculum. For the Microsoft AZ-120 exam, these courses are available in two options:
3. Online-Free and Instructor-Led Paid Training
Video tutorials are the most favored even by the busy candidates. It’s because you don’t have to do much when learning through such an approach. And, contrary to books, you can study the most challenging concepts promptly, within no time. YouTube is the most prevailing platform for tutorial videos presently; you can find many options to pick from.
4. Take Notes Whenever You Can
Note-taking is an imperative skill that raises your mastery of the exam objectives when learning on your own. Either by way of a pen and a paper or using OneNote, just be sure to blend it with other learning methods.
5. Find a Study Buddy
Sometimes self-studying can be boring and ineffective. You may find your mind rambling about the most irrelevant things and wasting time. In such instances, having a study buddy will do a lot of help. You can get together with him/her, have discussions, and share resources while having a bit of entertainment.
6. Acquire Practical Experience
This is one of the best ways to study, particularly when it comes to IT product-related exams. When you virtually collaborate with any technology for a short period of time, you will conclusively obtain the skills needed to operate it. And if you come across difficulties when operating this technology product, you will be advised to look for solutions, thereby gaining more knowledge.
7. Take Microsoft AZ-120 Practice Tests
Make this your last form of preparation. Microsoft AZ-120 practice tests help you become familiar with the exam structure and syllabus topics. It also enables you to know your level of readiness for the exam. With the use of AZ-120 practice tests, you can assess yourself and identify your weak areas. By answering many AZ-120 practice test questions, you strengthen your confidence level about the exam. There are many practice test platforms you can avail yourself online.
8. Have Trust in Yourself
Believing an exam is a walk in the park, this is one thing, and having faith in yourself is another. Believing in you signifies having confidence that you shall conquer the exam long before you even begin preparing for it. You are totally committed that you shall do your best under all conditions to exceed.
Other Tips to Help Boost Your AZ-120 Exam Preparation Involve:
- Taking small and frequent breaks during studies.
- Attempting AZ-120 practice tests are a must.
- Studying through study guides and video tutorials.
- Making flow charts or diagrams to help you interpret and easily retain the most important concepts.
- Eat a healthy diet to ensure that your mind gets the best fuel, making it more natural for you to concentrate and learn without difficulty.
To sum up, Microsoft exams are difficult but can be passed on the first attempt if you are well-prepared. For that, use the most authentic study resources. Those applicants who make good use of the tips mentioned above bear a great chance of successfully passing the Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads AZ-120 certification exam.