Choose wisely and plan a study guide properly for the 1Z0-134, Oracle Certified Professional, WebLogic Server 12c Administrator certification. Having the 1Z0-134 certificate opens different opportunities for WLS administrators. In this article, we will guide you towards the tested study guide to ace the 1Z0-134 exam.
Overview of the 1Z0-134 Exam:
- Exam Code: 1Z0-134
- Name of the Exam: Oracle WebLogic Server 12c – Advanced Administrator 2
- No. of Questions: 80
- Passing Marks: 61%
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
- Certification Full Name: Oracle Certified Professional – Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator (OCP)
- Official Price: 245 USD, Price varies according to the Country
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for the 1Z0-134 Certification?
The ideal 1Z0-134 certification candidate should have robust foundation-level knowledge and must be experienced in administering a WebLogic Server. The 1Z0-134 is an advanced administrator certification, so it is of the OCP level. So a candidate must hold one of the mentioned certifications-
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator or
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator
What Skills Do You Earn from the 1Z0-134 Certification?
- Earning the 1Z0-134 certification gives you the skills to perform advanced system administration tasks in a complex environment.
- The 1Z0-134 certification proves that you are fluent in the Web logic server, and you understand Oracle WebLogic Server Administration well.
- The 1Z0-134 certification, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is more cloud-ready with new features like Dynamic Clusters and Elastic JMS.
- These features of 1Z0-134 make it easier to deploy WLS in a public or private cloud, or in both platforms.
How to Pass the 1Z0-134 Exam?
Follow One Standard Book for 1Z0-134 and Get Details about Syllabus:
Oracle Press has released a handbook for Oracle WebLogic Server 12c handbook. Complete this book. The book is written to maintain the syllabus, but knowing the syllabus is essential. The syllabus covers topics like–
- Upgrading WebLogic Server
- Server Operations
- Transport Layer Security
- Application Work Managers
- Security Realm
- Diagnostic Framework
- JMS Persistence, Transactions, and Durability
- Creating and Extending Domains
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) & JMX
- Applications and Deployment
Take a print out of the syllabus and mark it according to your preparation strategy. Highlight the topics you have completed in one color and highlight the topics you need to prepare more in a different color. A chart will remind you of your target, and you can plan easily for your exam.
Stick to Your Routine:
If you have decided to devote two hours daily for the 1Z0-134 exam, try to maintain that. You don’t need to study for long hours. But if you focus more on devotion, success will arrive at your doorstep. Make short notes while studying. Many people score more without making short notes, but indexed short notes could be your best friend at last moment revision.
Join the Training:
Oracle recommends training and hands-on lab experience for your success in the 1Z0-134 exam. Therefore you can join any of the training session to level up your knowledge-
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: JMS Administration
Keep Practicing Online:
Practicing online is very important for your success. Many websites provide online practice exams for the 1Z0-134 exam. The 1Z0-134 practice exams are designed so well that they will give you the experience of taking the real exam. Some websites provide sample questions for 1Z0-134. You can get the idea of their practice test by going through the sample questions. Dumps are readily available but try to avoid dumps. Dumps only provide you with questions and answers, but assessing your preparation is not possible.
Once you are 1Z0-134 certified, you are well experienced with the WebLogic Server system. The WebLogic Server management system runs on Java EE and other standards. The WLS integrates with systems that are used very often to manage different software and hardware components.
Moreover, WebLogic Server uses the Java EE Management Extension specification, which allows programmatic access to the WebLogic Server management system. The 1Z0-134 certifications lead you to use JAVA easily.