What Is QlikView Data Architect Certification Is About?
The QV12DA exam, QlikView Data Architect Certification, verifies a candidate’s technical knowledge of QlikView application development. This specialized knowledge includes design, scripting, and data modeling. The certification is suggested for candidates involved in developing, deploying, and supporting QlikView applications.
Passing the QlikView Data Architect Certification Exam grants you both the QlikView Data Architect and QlikView Business Analyst certifications.
Overview of the QV12DA Exam:
The QV12DA exam consists of 60 questions. A candidate needs to complete the paper in 120 minutes and the passing marks is 73%. The official price for the exam is 250 USD.
Qualifications Needed to Get the Qlikview Data Architect Certification:
- A person needs to have advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence, reporting, and data analysis.
- He should have knowledge of SQL and/or other scripting languages, data modeling, data visualization, and advanced QlikView functions.
- Practical working experience with QlikView to design and develop applications is needed.
- The candidate should have a user interface design experience.
Topics Covered under the QV12DA Certification:
- Gather and Interpret Requirements (8% of the exam)
- Identify and Analyze Data Sources (18% of the exam)
- Create the QlikView Associative Data Model (39% of the exam)
- Design and Develop the QlikView Application User Interface (25% of the exam)
- Deliver the QlikView Application (10% of the exam)
What Is QlikView?
QlikView is one of the primary data Analytical tools that have an associative architecture, in which the processing of data occurs in memory.
Benefits After QlikView Data Architect Certification:
The QV12DA exam earns a candidate, the QlikView Data Architect Certification. This, in turn, allows a candidate to use QlikView Architecture, which has many benefits. In this article, I will discuss some of them:
- QlikView is a unique tool that uses associative architecture, which generates data in memory. QlikView works dynamically, which is different from other BI tools. While working with Qlikview, if a user selects a random value, the rest of the field value gets adjusted automatically.
- A candidate can perform Load through scripts and Extract Transform with QlikView architect.
- QlikView architect can process massive data sets in a shorter time limit, and the accuracy level remains very high.
- The user-friendly interface of QlikView helps a candidate to work with it with minimum knowledge.
- QlikView Architecture is easy to implement, scalable, and flexible.
What Are Your Roles After QlikView QV12DA Certification?
- The certified data architect designs and uses effective database solutions and models to stock and recover data of an organization.
- They examine and identify structural database needs by evaluating client applications, programming, and operations.
- The data architect performs database implementation methods to ensure they go with internal and external changes.
- The data architects organize and install information systems to ensure company working processes.
- They prepare final database design and architecture reports for management and executive units.
- The QlikView data architects oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Earn the QlikView QV12DA certification to make a career in the field of the data architect. The certification gives you the power of utilizing both business analyst tools and QlikView analytic tools. So, make the most of QlikView with the QV12DA exam.