John reviewed the CCNA 200-301 practice test at NWExam.com to be one of the most effective materials out there. He chose NWExam.com and was not upset with the result.
John, a network engineer, decided to become Cisco certified and; he was looking for study materials and found the useful 200-301 sample questions at NWExam.com. Let me take you through the 200-301 certification overview and John’s preparation strategy.
Target Audience for the 200-301 Exam:
The CCNA 200-301 certification is suitable for candidates at the starting point of their networking careers. The main objective of the CCNA Certification is to train entry-level associates in networking.
The candidates for CCNA 200-301 could be fresh graduates or coming from a new industry, software developers, or the IT Industry. The candidates could also be from non-IT backgrounds like marketing, sales, or finance.
The 200-301 CCNA certification focuses on junior-level employees who are about to start their networking career or anywhere between 0–2 years into this job role. The main goal is to teach beginners fundamental knowledge and all the concepts and components of networking.
What Topics Are Covered under the CCNA 200-301 Exam?
The CCNA 200-301, Implementing and Administering CISCO Solutions, covers the basic level of networking knowledge that a candidate should have to start a career in the networking field.
- Network Fundamentals topic includes fundamentals of networking and covers 20% of the syllabus.
- IP Services covers 10% of the syllabus.
- IP Connectivity, including Basics of Routing and Switching, covers 25% of the syllabus.
- The automation topic covers Importance, basics, and application, and it is 10%.
- Network Access teaches How to connect to a network and covers 20%.
- Security Fundamentals covers 15%
These are core parts that constitute the CCNA 200-301 Examination. Regardless of the domain, a candidate will become an expert in the foundational knowledge of network security and automation and security as they form an important section of every technology.
Passing the CCNA 200-301 exam helps a candidate obtain the knowledge to start a Networking career and get ready for the different specialist certifications within the networking field.
Is There Any Prerequisite to Take the CCNA 200-301 Exam?
There is no formal prerequisite to take the new CCNA 200–301 exam. But, CISCO recommends some essential criteria-
A candidate should know about all the exam topics covered under the CCNA 200-301 certification.
If a candidate has one or more years of experience with computer networking or one/more years of experience with CISCO equipment could be helpful. If the candidate has a good hold in networking fundamentals, that is an added benefit.
Cisco recommends training called the Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions.
Details of the CCNA 200-301 Exam:
Pearson Vue administers the 200-301, Implementing and Administering CISCO Solutions exam and consists of 90-110 questions. The passing mark for the exam is 750 to 850 marks.
What Was John’s Strategy to Pass the 200-301 Exam?
- John followed few steps to get to the 200-301 certification. He first focused on completing the syllabus. He suggested every candidate should continue to focus more on the higher percentage topics.
- He read from Cisco supported book written by Todd Lamlee. Following a book is always important to ace any exam. Cisco Press offers Understanding Cisco Networking Technologies, a Vol-1 book that covers the 200-301 exam.
- John suggested following the 31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam book, mostly for self-study candidates. He followed the book before two-three weeks of the exam. The book divides the whole syllabus into thirty-one sections, and day by day guide is provided in the book. The content of the book makes self-study very interesting.
- John emphasized following a study plan. A study plan helps to cover the syllabus topics with ease. He devoted two hours daily to cover the syllabus.
- John’s final step was the most important. He became confident by practicing well on the CCNA 200-301 exam with NWExam.com. CCNA 200-301 practice tests at NWExam.com helped him to assess his preparation level. He was unable to score well in his initial attempts, but he never lost hope and kept practicing at NWExam.com. Through regular practice at NWExam.com, he started getting higher marks in the practice exams.
The CCNA 200-301 certification is the first step towards many professional certifications like CCNP and many more. The certification opens up the career for job roles like network security engineer, network security analyst, etc. So get ready to take the first step towards becoming a CISCO certified network professional with the CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions certification. All the best to all aspirants who read John’s success story, and I hope they would find the valuable resources for their success too.